YMGCR BOWLS CLUB
Report from September 28th
- Opening day to be organised by John Mc, Greg Fisher and Main organiser Kim Johnson.
- Opening day will be held on 18th October starting at 11am with the first bowls to be rolled by our reining club champions. Lunch to be a sausage sizzle at 1.30pm with the club providing a happy hour special. Club uniforms to be worn.
- Buses at this stage cannot be used for Pennant.
- All games both Tuesday and Saturday will be 21 ends played straight through. No afternoon tea or lunch to be provided by clubs.
- Masks at this stage to be worn in Victoria.
- Pennant season to be launched on October 31st.
- Further signs regarding smoking will be placed around the green.
- We are looking into having a reserved area just for bowlers after the Pennant games.
It is great to see so many bowlers at the club enjoying the bowling activities provided. It has been a very positive and enjoyable experience. Let’s all continue to enjoy our great facilities together and encourage those who have not yet ventured down to come and join us.